Transform your life in our Hot Yoga Studio. Whether you are looking to lose weight, increase your strength and stamina, hoping to sharpen your mental edge or are seeking to go deeper within, Hot Yoga can take you there. For 90 minutes, Hot Yoga or "Fire Yoga" participants are guided through a series of poses in a room heated to 96 degrees with a relative humidity of 40%. This vigorous yoga session promotes profuse sweating which rids the body of toxins. It also makes the body very warm, therefore more flexible. Beginners and advanced Yogi are welcome.
One week unlimited Hot Yoga- $30
One month unlimited Hot Yoga- $100
You are already complete and perfect as you are - and it is only up to you to become a part of our community of support. Through movement, breath, and contemplation, the Transformation community fosters self-expression and personal growth that allow you to access your most authentic self. By being present in each and every moment, your light will shine on everything you do, and we are honored to be a part of your journey.
We understand the very personal journey that our students undertake in becoming students of yoga. To ensure the sanctity of our studio space and the respect that every student deserves, each of our teachers and teachers-in-training are also required to uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
Performed in a heated room, hot power flow is a vigorous and dynamic class designed to challenge the student while receiving all possible advantages of a yoga practice. Attention will be put on breath awareness and posture positioning to help align the body, even as students move quickly in and out of poses. This is a very challenging yoga class that will result in great strength, detoxification through breath and sweat, increased flexibility and range of motion from flowing movements and deep stretching. It includes various sequences, consisting of different forms of Sun Salutations, vinyasas, focused abdominal work, inversions and arm balances.
Our classes are offered to students of every level, from beginner to advanced practitioner, however we do recommend that you try an entry level yoga class before you try a Hot Power Yoga class. If you have any health issues consult with a physician before taking Hot Yoga or any other fitness class.
Should I do anything before class?
It is best to come to class well-hydrated and ready to sweat. Avoid eating a heavy meal 1.5-2 hours before class to keep your stomach comfortable.
We recommend you purchase your own yoga mat for your personal hygiene. If you do not have a mat, you are welcome to use one of ours. We provide mat spray/wipes for cleansing after each class. We also suggest that you bring a towel to "mop your drops"
Is there anything else I should know before coming to class?
We are committed to maintaining a safe space for personal transformation and expression. With that in mind, you may find it helpful to become familiar with some common yoga etiquette to ensure that each student's personal experience, space and growth within the studio is valued and respected.
- Always check in at the front desk before class.
- Please store extra belongings in lockers provided in locker rooms.
- Wear light workout clothing. Avoid loose, flowing garments (sweats) as they will become bothersome as you move and sweat.
- Turn your cell phone off or switch it to vibrate before class before you enter the studio
- Respect the sanctity of the yoga space by refraining from loud, obtrusive or inappropriate conversations before and after class.
- Though we practice in a heated room and understand that you will most likely sweat, it is important that our space remain both safe and clean for all our students. Please remember to attend to your personal hygiene and odor before, during and after class by arriving relatively clean respecting your classmates' space, and cleaning up any water or sweat that may have made its way to the floor. we provide mat spray for our students in the studio and recommend bringing a small towel for your own use.
- If you must arrive late: Please enter the yoga space quietly, set up your mat calmly, and begin your practice. Remember - if you are rushed or frazzled, you bring that energy with you into the classroom
- If you must leave early: Try to place your mat at the back of the room to minimize disruption when you leave the class. To respect the experience and final relaxation for your classmates, please collect your belongings and exit the class before savasana begins. Again, keep in mind that the energy you bring with you into the room effects the entire class, so please gather your things calmly and quietly as you exit.
If you have any questions we haven't answered here, don't hesitate to speak with any of our teachers. By working together and respecting each member as an indispensable part of the whole, we create a greatness that makes our community truly inspiring and unique.
Members and Non Members
can now take advantage of
our Hot Yoga classes for 30
days for 30 dollars.