Every day can feel like a different workout on our fitness floor! We provide a wide variety of equipment so you can continually mix up your routine. Keeping workouts varied and fun will help you enjoy your fitness experience stay focused on your goals. Whatever your fitness goal, we have the equipment, professionals, and resources to ensure you succeed.
Our state-of-the-art fitness floor features over 75 pieces of cardio equipment with touch-screen personal viewing monitors, internet, wi-fi and interactive capabilities such as allowing you to choose scenic trails as you exercise and fitness monitoring.
Cardiovascular equipment includes two styles of elliptical cross-trainers; rowing machines; arc trainers; and touch-screen treadmills made by Precor and Technogym. We have adaptive motion trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, stairmasters, stepmills, and helix machines. Our cardio and functional floor has two monitoring stations for MyZone—a heart rate monitoring system that we feature club- wide to help track your progress and monitor each workout in and out of the gym.
Our extensive functional training area, known as the Functional Training Space, is complete with Russian Kettlebells, TRX Suspension Trainers, Medicine balls, loadable bars, and BOSU trainers. We also offer a functional training station, known as the LifeFitness Synergy 360T, which features an incredible amount of modular attachments to include press bars, plyometric benches, battle ropes, a landmine press, TRX, and more!
Our free weight area features all-new strength equipment!
- 12- Sided urethane dumbbells & barbells, manufactured by Iron Grip. Barbells have both straight and EZ curl grip.
- Rubber Olympic hammer strength plates
- Hammer 3-tier dumbbell racks & plate storage
- Hammer Pro Series Multi-Angle Benches
- Lock-Jaw Olympic II Collars
- Gym Bar Chrome Mix Bearing Olympic Barbbells
- Straight & EZ Curl Bars
Our strength floor offers traditional free weights and 17 plate-loaded apparatuses by Cybex as well as incline-bench stations and flat-bench stations. This area of our fitness floor also houses an Olympic platform, 3 rack systems, and a Smith’s Rack. We offer a complete dumbbell selection, varying from 1 – 150lbs as well as a variety of barbells and convenient pre-set bars.
Our circuit training area offers four options:
- A band-based 10-station circuit made by Life Fitness that is simple to use and adjust for new exercisers or those looking for a different style of resistance training.
- Seven cable-based Free Motion machines provide versatility to any strength training routine.
- Traditional Life Fitness cable apparatuses for strength training offer multiple attachments and functions with both single and dual stack options.
- A 20-station selectorized Cybex Eagle circuit that allows you to train in multiple planes of motion with both single and double limb options.
Our ab/core area features multiple benches, two training tables, Roman chairs, medicine balls, stability balls, Trigger Point Rollers, and many other pieces to help get the most out of your core training.