Training as low as $13 per session!
Our sports performance program provides young athletes with a complete, well-rounded training experience that helps improve performance to become more successful in any chosen sport. We work to increase confidence, speed, strength, and agility, both on and off the field, while reducing the potential for injury.
We offer sports performance memberships through the GRIND training program, as well as sport-specific clinics and sessions throughout the year.
The Grind Program / Sports Factory Membership
Our GRIND sports performance program is a three-step process that guarantees results for any middle or high school athlete. Our sports performance and strength coaches utilize Chip Smith's MORR (Movement, Overspeed, Resistance and Reaction) System, the training system used by more professional and elite athletes than any other system in the world. The MORR System analyzes an athlete's movement within their sport and position, and is proven to produce measurable results. The Arena Sports Factory coaches will develop an individualized program that increases an athlete's speed, reaction and overall strength to produce results that can be measured and seen.
Step 1: Assessment
The athlete will meet one of our highly-trained and certified sports performance coaches for a sports performance assessment. The standardized assessment consists of nine drills and physical tests that allow us to determine the athlete's group-readiness for our GRIND program. This assessment is the foundation for the future success of every athlete. The GRIND Assessment fee is $40 per athlete and waived for athletes who enroll in our Sports Factory Unlimited Membership.
Step 2: Athlete Plan
The athlete will be placed in the optimal environment that is best for thier athletic development. We offer private strength and conditioning on a one on one or small group setting as well as two GRIND team training programs.
Step 3: GRIND MORR Teams
Under the direct supervision of our sports performance team, the athlete will work in group training sessions at The Arena Sports Factory training facility in either our Grind Foundations or Grind Varsity Teams.
- The GRIND FOUNDATIONS TEAM introduces skills and fundamentals geared to increase athletic development through progression-based programming. This program will address an athlete’s imbalances and mechanical deficiencies with the ultimate goal of reducing the risk of injury.
This program is offered any two days per week (M/W or T/TH) at 5:00pm or 6:00pm.
GRIND FOUNDATIONS 2-DAY Monthly Enrollment:
$119 Per Month / $99 Member Discounted Rate
- The GRIND VARSITY TEAM is geared towards more advanced athletes that can successfully sustain the higher intensity training of the MORR System. GRIND VARSITY athletes will continue to increase athletic development through higher level progression-based programming. The first hour of every session consists of movement and position-specific training and will focus on overspeed, resistance and reaction. The second hour is spent in our world-class Olympic weight room.
This program is offered any two days per week (M/W or T/TH) at 4:00pm, 5:00pm or 6:00pm.
GRIND VARSITY 2-DAY Monthly Enrollment:
$159 Per Month / $139 Member Discounted Rate
Sports Factory Membership Pricing
4-Day Training Options:
- 1 month: $295 per month / $275 Member Discount
- 3 months: $260 per month / $230 Member Discount
- 6 months: $240 per month / $210 Member Discount
- 9-12 months: $199 per month / $169 Member Discount
GRIND Membership Amenities
GRIND group training gives the athlete access to a Sports Factory membership, which includes:
- Full access to The Arena Club and amenities
- Unlimited access to the GRIND schedule of classes at The Sports Factory Monday - Thursday to include field and weight room conditioning that lasts approximately 90-120 minutes. Classes are held at 4, 5, and 6 pm.
- Our Sports Factory membership is a customizable agreement that can be adjusted to accommodate the athlete's season.
Seasonal options will be available at various times during the year for collegiate athletes on winter and summer breaks.
College Spring Break GRIND
College Athletes may register for one week of the GRIND and attend training during whichever week fits their break. Access to The Arena Club is included with registration.
- $50 per week
- Week 1: March 5-11
- Week 2: March 12-18
- Week 3: March 19-25
Monday-Thursday | 2:30-4:00 PM