We believe that participation in organized sports helps build self-esteem, promotes teamwork and sportsmanship, and develops the body and mind. We provide a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for all children, regardless of skill level.
Rhodes Field Hockey Camp
H2O, in partnership with The Arena Club and Rhodes Field Hockey Services, will be hosting a second Field Hockey Summer Camp featuring USA Women's National Team Player, Linnea Gonzales, Puerto Rico National Team Player, Sabrina Rhodes, and 2-time All CAA 1st team GK, Sydney Rhodes! With playing opportunities now opening up we are hoping to help restart field hockey in this area by providing a multi-faceted day camp in a safe and responsible environment.
The camp will be held at The Arena Club in Churchville, Maryland in a state-of-the-art, indoor facility and will include technical skill development, strength and conditioning sessions, yoga, pool sessions, chalk talk to improve player hockey IQ, video sessions, and a College Recruiting seminar!
Age Groups: U10 – U19
July 16 –July 19
*U10s –9am to 12pm
- Expert coaching staff of current and former national/collegiate players
- Expert strength and conditioning staff
- Technical, Tactical, and Hockey IQ focus
- State-of-the-Art indoor facility
- and fun-time pool time!
All CDC COVID-19 guidelines will be maintained (i.e., groups of <10, equipment wipe down, hand sanitizer stations throughout, etc.)
Camp is open to U10 thru U19 age groups! Space is very limited so if interested, please register ASAP!
- Go to h2ofieldhockey.com
- Click on "Registration Now Open" banner
- Create/Sign in to SI Play account
- Register for Rhodes Field Hockey Camp
If you have any questions, please contact Janice Rhodes at 443-617-3539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
U/4 – U/6 - U/8 Youth Soccer Clinics
Our co-ed soccer clinics offer more focused instruction through organized drills taught by experienced instructors.
- U4 Soccer Clinic
Ages 2 ½ - 3 | Saturdays 9:00am – 10:00am
- U6 Soccer Clinic
Ages 4-5 | Saturdays – 11:00am
- U8 Soccer Clinic
Ages 6-8 | Saturdays 11:00am – 12:00pm
Stay tuned for future dates!
Children will be required to wear shin guards and tennis shoes/indoor soccer shoes (no cleats) and black athletic shorts. Also, each child should bring a water bottle and a size 3 or 4 soccer ball with their name on it. Each participant will receive a t-shirt during the first week.
Youth Flag Football
(Ages 7-14 Years Old)
Our Flag Football program is designed to educate young players about football while emphasizing participation and sportsmanship. Players learn skills and lessons that help them succeed both on and off the field.
- Practices and games will be held on the outdoor field.
- Week one is a football combine, week two is a practice with the team, and weeks three through 10 are games against other teams.
- All teams will play eight officiated games.
- Every player will receive a reversible jersey at their first game!
Stay tuned for future dates!
Middle/Elementary School Girls Lacrosse Skills and Drills
Join two-time World Champion Coach Krystin Porcella for Skills & Drills for Middle School and Elementary School athletes. Coach Porcella has developed a series of drill progressions to help each athlete understand and apply the concepts, therefore gaining confidence on the field. Each Session will be geared toward off season training to keep your athlete advancing her skills to prepare for the Spring 2019 tryouts and season.
Players will be group according to level of play and sport comprehension. Each group will advance through the progressions according to ability.
Off Season Concepts and Progressions
• Moving with the ball in your stick
• Moves to goal and finishing the shot
• Moving off ball to be a receiver
• Angles for successful Attack
• Defensive Footwork, body positioning and pass blocking
• Draw Control techniques for the Center and on the circle
• Handling Pressure: catching under pressure, cradling under pressure, shooting under pressure
Summer Starz Swimming
The Summer Starz is a Harford County Swim League summer team. The team is open to all swimmers 5-18 years old who can swim a length of the pool backstroke and freestyle (meaning without pausing to grab the wall or to tread water). The season runs from the end of May through July, with daily practices and nine meets.